Under Windows Server, the menu item is located under Manage.
On Windows 10 you will find the settings under Apps & Features.
Click there Programs and Features and open in the newly opened window Turn Windows features on or off.
(Administrator rights required)
Web server (IIS)
5 features are needed at this point:
- WWW Services - Common HTTP Features - Static content
- Internet Information Services - Web Administration Tools - IIS Management Console
- Application Development Features - ASP.NET 4.6 (or higher)
- Security - Windows Authentication
- WCF services - HTTP Activation
Once the changes have been made, you can proceed to the actual installation of migRaven.24 / 7.