Table of Contents
System requirements and preparation
For the installation of migRaven.24 / 7 is to provide a standalone server (or equivalent VM). Please note when choosing that migRaven a database based application is. For this reason, correspondingly fast HDD memory should be used. We deliver the database with you. It uses the graphene database neo4j, which requires Java.
Recommendation: Memory always has a positive effect on the performance of a database.
The more RAM available for the system, the faster Databank
Minimum requirement for the installation server migRaven.24 / 7 is Windows Server 2012 R2
Before you start the installation, make sure that the server has the Minimum requirements of migRaven.24/7 equivalent.
Sizing for the installation of migRaven.24/7
- Windows system: 6 GB RAM, 4 cores, 80 GB HDD
- For each 1000 user: 2GB RAM, 1 Core, 2 GB HDD
- Data to be scanned per 1 TB: 2 GB RAM, 1 Core, 5 GB HDD
- + complete RAM size as a reserve on c: partition for caching data
Example for 1500 User + 10 TB data to be managed
- RAM: 6GB (OS) + 4 GB (User) + 20 GB (Data) = 30 GB RAM
- Cores: 4 (OS) + 2 (User) + 10 (Data) = 16 Cores
- HDD: 60 GB (OS) + 2 GB (User) + 50 GB (Data) = 132 GB + 30 GB for Caching on C:
- additional roles and features (follows in the next step)
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or higher
- Java Runtime Environment (Windows x64) Download - Base for the Neo4j database
- LDAP for access to AD
- SMTP 25 / 587 for mail servers
- SMB ports out for accessing the file system
- TCP ports in / out: 7687, 8077, 8099, 8999, 10291 (migRaven Services among each other)
- TCP Port 80 / 443 out to the address "License.migraven.com" for the automatic creation and validation of licenses