Table of Contents
The Config file for configuring the program migRaven is called:
It is available in the directory c: \ Program Files \migRaven\. migRaven takes over the parameters from this file while starting the program. So the parameter changes become effective, you must restart migRaven.
In case of program update by migRaven, all program components, which are deleted and re-written under c: \ Program Files \migRaven\. Please note here changed parameters separately and then re-enter after a program update.
migRaven automatically creates all necessary authorization groups in the AD. These groups are uniformly stored in a defined OU - which you define before. There are two possibilities for the storage:
1. The groups are created in OU file server source below the OU specified by you: <add key = "ServerOU" value = "1" /> (default)
2. The groups are directly stored in the OU specified by you: <add key = "ServerOU" value = "0" />.
The OU always serves as a basis, which you have specified in the Group configuration If the OU is already available, then these are automatically generated by migRaven.
3. Protocol in Log files
In the Log files, information and error message for program flow are logged.
In order to get more and detailed information, the parameter "LogLevel" can be changed in the migRaven.exe.config. The default value for "LogLevel" is "INFO". With the value "DEBUG", additional information, which are helpful for searching the error, are written in the log file.
1. The default value is <add key = "LogLevel" value = "INFO" />
2. With <add key = "LogLevel" value = "DEBUG" /> additional information is written in the log file.
XML files, which are in the directory C: \ ProgramData \migRaven\ log, are the log files.
4. Reactivate Change
For users, who want to further use the ModifyPlus existing from "Modify" and "Deny the deletion of the current folder", an entry is provided in the migRaven.exe.config.
This parameter is "ModifySpecial". "False" and "True" are the possible values.
Default entry: <add key = "ModifySpecial" value = "False" /> (default)
1. In case of value "False", Modify and ModifyPlus-rights are generated
- The default value "False" causes the fact that in case of objects, with which Modify rights exists, thus are generated in the target status.
- In case of objects, with which ModifyPlus-rights are provided, a special Modify right is set. In the case of the Modify right, instead of the "Delete-right", the right "Delete subfolder and files" is given.
- This rights assignment is also in 8MAN.
2. In case of value "True", ModifyPlus (old) and ModifyPlus-rights are generated
- The value "True" causes the fact that in case of objects, with which Modify rights exist and / or are assigned, ModifyPlus rights are generated in the target status. These are therefore marked by the fact that they are "rights reserved".
- In case of objects, with which ModifyPlus rights are given, a special modify right is set. In the case of the modify right, instead of the "Delete right", the right "Delete subfolder and files" is given.