The Config-file for configuring the program migRaven is called:
It is available in the directory c:\Program Files\migRaven\. migRaven takes over the parameters from this file while starting the program. So that the parameter changes become effective, you must restart migRaven.
In case of program update by migRaven, all program components, also this Config file, are deleted and re-written under c:\Program Files\migRaven\ . Please note here changed parameters separately and then re-enter after a program update.
migRaven automatically creates all necessary authorization groups in the AD. These groups are uniformly stored in a defined OU – which you define before. There are two possibilities for the storage:
1. The groups are created in an OU per file server source below the OU specified by you: <add key=”ServerOU” value=”1″ /> (Standard)
2. The groups are directly stored in the OU specified by you: <add key=”ServerOU” value=”0″ />.
The OU always serves as basis, which you have specified in the Group configuration If the OU is/are not already available, then these are automatically generated by migRaven.
3. Protocol in Log files
In the Log files, information and error message for program flow are logged.
In order to get more and detailed information, the parameter “LogLevel” can be changed in the migRaven.exe.config. The standard-value for “LogLevel” is “INFO”. With the value “DEBUG”, additional information, which are helpful for searching the error, are written in the log file.
1. The standard value is <add key=”LogLevel” value=”INFO” />
2. With <add key=”LogLevel” value=”DEBUG” /> additional information are written in the log file.
XML files, which are in the directory C:\ProgramData\migRaven\log, are the log files.
4. Reactivate ÄndernPlus (old)
For users, who want to further use the ModifyPlus existing from “Modify” and “Deny the deletion of the current folder”, an entry is provided in the migRaven.exe.config.
This parameter is “ModifySpecial”. “False” and “True” are the possible values.
Standard-entry: <add key=”ModifySpecial” value=”False”/> (Standard)
1. In case of value “False”, Modify- and ModifyPlus-rights are generated
- The standard value “False” causes the fact that in case of objects, with which Modify rights exists, modify rights are also generated in the target status.
- In case of objects, with which ModifyPlus-rights are provided, a special Modify right is set. This is therefore marked with the fact that in case of the Modify right, instead of the “Delete-right”, the right “Delete subfolder and files” is given.
- This rights assignment is also in 8MAN.
2. In case of value “True”, ModifyPlus (old) and ModifyPlus-rights are generated
- The value “True” causes the fact that in case of objects, with which Modify-rights exist and/or are assigned, ModifyPlus-rights are generated in the target status. These are therefore marked by the fact the modify rights and additionally the right “Deny deletion only for this folder” are assigned.
- In case of objects, with which ModifyPlus rights are given, a special modify right is set. This is therefore marked by the fact that in case of the modify right, instead of the “Delete right”, the right “Delete subfolder and files” is given.