1. New from migRaven Version 2.1.1010:
- Now it is possible to change the group suffix - this is especially useful for 8MAN users
- With the new authorization group ModifyPlus, you can protect the authorization endpoints in a targeted manner from accidental deletion by the user
In case of authorization groups, one marks with a file attachment, which rights this group has on the directory. This group can now be changed.
Authorization groups can be created for following rights:
- Read and Execute - Read and Execute
- Write - Write
- Modify - Modify
– Modify Plus - Modify, but prevent deletion of the authorization end point
- Full Control - Full access
- List - Corresponds with "Read and Execute" and is always assigned for "Only this folder"
In the column "Suffix", you can now change the attachment. This is very useful if you are already using 8MAN Access Right Management migRaven.
In this column, you can find which is right in your authorization management. Accordingly the table is to appear, which you want to take by bulk import.