migRaven has powerful algorithms, which greatly simplifies the complete process of re-granting the access. These algorithms follow these principles:
- No interruption in permission inheritance (only in exceptions)
- Only authorizations in groups
- Application of the A-G-DL-P principle or a modification depending on configuration
- List authorizations are automatically set by migRaven
- Minimum authorizations: There are as many authorizations in the total in the root, as were authorized on the complete path.
Following advantages arise:
- You must take care of only the authorizations at the authorization end points. -> this is where the real permission is set (e.g. Change or Read)
- The help authorizations are automatically generated by migRaven. -> All list rights
- Groups are automatically generated by migRaven and are provided correctly with names.
you only need to take care of the directories, which are the authorization end points.