Table of Contents
migRaven Version 3.2.1019 and Database Version 126.96.36.199
The database 188.8.131.52 belongs to migRaven version 3.2.1019. These runs with Java 8, 64bit version.
1.1. System Requirements
With reference to the hardware 8 GB RAM and minimum 2 core is needed.
The pre-requisite for version 3.2 is Java 8, 64 bit, and a 64bit (Windows) operating system.
Further a .NET framework version 4.52 is required.
1.2. Database Service
The database 184.108.40.206 belongs to migRaven 3.2.1019. The service is called "migRavenDB "and displayed as"migRaven Graph Database ".
2. Installation Instructions
2.1. uninstall existing components
For the installation of one of the two migRaven versions, we recommend the complete uninstallation of any existing version. All operating steps are to be carried out with administrative rights.
- Close the database service "migRaven Database "("migRavenDB ") in the service administration.
- Then in the system control the program "migRaven"Is removed, also the database"migRavenDB ".
- The content of the database with its AD and project data is not removed during the database installation. Therefore, you have to delete it manually. This data is located in c: \ Program Files \migRavenDB \ DB \ data \. Because of structural changes, the content from an older database can not be used any more.
2.2. Installation of the new Components
- Now the new components can be installed in any order. The database is registered and started in the installation as service "migRavenDB ".
- After that you can start migRaven as an administrator.
3.1. Version check
In the system administration you can check, whether the correct versions are installed.
Version check for Java, migRaven and database
3.2. Check the Database
- In the service administration the service "migRavenDB "must be running.
- In a web browser you reach the database with "http: // localhost: 7474 /". The database web interface wants to appear with several options, eg showing the database version.