Table of Contents
System requirements and preparation
For the installation of migRaven.24 / 7 is to provide a standalone server (or equivalent VM). Please note when choosing that migRaven a database based application is. For this reason, correspondingly fast HDD memory should be used. We deliver the database with you. It uses the graphene database neo4j, the Java (or other OpenJDK instalations) migRavenVersion 6.3.1943).
Recommendation: Memory always has a positive effect on the performance of a database.
The more RAM available for the system, the faster Databank
Minimum requirement for the installation server migRaven.24 / 7 is Windows Server 2012 R2
Before you start the installation, make sure that the server has the Minimum requirements of migRaven.24/7 equivalent.
Sizing for the installation of migRaven.24/7
- Windows system: 6 GB RAM, 4 cores, 80 GB HDD
- For each 1000 user: 2GB RAM, 1 Core, 2 GB HDD
- Data to be scanned per 1 TB: 2 GB RAM, 1 Core, 5 GB HDD
- + complete RAM size as a reserve on c: partition for caching data
Example for 1500 User + 10 TB data to be managed
- RAM: 6GB (OS) + 4 GB (User) + 20 GB (Data) = 30 GB RAM
- Cores: 4 (OS) + 2 (User) + 10 (Data) = 16 Cores
- HDD: 60 GB (OS) + 2 GB (User) + 50 GB (Data) = 132 GB + 30 GB for Caching on C:
- additional roles and features (follows in the next step)
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 or higher
- Java Runtime Environment (Windows x64) Download - Base for the Neo4j database
- LDAP for access to AD
- SMTP 25 / 587 for mail servers
- SMB ports out for accessing the file system
- TCP ports in / out: 7687, 8077, 8099, 8999, 10291 (migRaven Services among each other)
- TCP Port 80 / 443 out to the address "License.migraven.com" for the automatic creation and validation of licenses